We have a rare opportunity for a native level Spanish speaker with excellent English to be a client manager for academic customers in Spain. You could be joining a small multilingual team of a growing international company providing services to institutions around the world. This is not a sales role!
You would be the primary point of contact for existing business customers in Spanish speaking regions, providing a full range of support, including:
· Responding to customer enquiries promptly and professionally, mainly by email
· Coordinating with other account managers, and the sales and technical or logistics team where necessary to resolve customer issues
· Resolving technical queries with the online platform
· Providing training to customers as required to enable them to use the online portal
· Keeping customer records updated in CRM database
We would love to hear from you if you:
· are a native level Spanish speaker
· speak and write English to a high level
· have experience of dealing with business customers by email/phone in Spain
· have experience of taking and managing orders
· have previous experience of an office-based customer service role in the UK
Experience of publishing, libraries or dealing with B2B relationships with academic institutions would be helpful.
The company is near Didcot; you will need a car to be able to get to the office. This is a full-time job (37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday)
Due to Covid 19 restrictions, the role will be temporarily remote, however you will be expected to be in the office later on.
We read and acknowledge every CV. If you haven’t heard from us, then it means we haven’t seen or processed your CV.
If you decide you want to be submitted for the role, we will prepare a summary for you and guide you through the rest of the process. We will only send your details to the company with your permission if you have a reasonable chance of getting the role and want to be put forward. We won’t waste your time.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this permanent role and could store your details. We may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for, but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment. See our website or confirmation email for full details.