We are looking for a native level Spanish speaking account manager to join a growing company in South Wales. You would be managing existing relationships with business finance and insurance companies in Spain, coordinating the onboarding and implementation projects, and be responsible for the post-sales support to build and maintain lasting business relationships. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the role will be temporarily remote, however you will be expected to be in the Cardiff office at least twice a week later on.
• Develop long term relationships with businesses in Spain
• Become the point of contact internally and externally
• Understand client needs, collect data, identify trends, and maintain accurate internal and external reports
• Project manage new client onboarding
• Design and deliver product training programmes in companies
• Identify trends, analysis of portfolio data and initiation of corrective measures to ensure, develop and expand long-term partnerships with customers
• Come up with suggestions and improvements, as well as identify and execute potential revenue streams.
• Native level Spanish speaker with fluent English
• Experience of working with Spanish companies
• Proven account management experience
• Experience of presenting to customers at all levels
• Excellent analytical and MS Excel skills
• Prepared to travel regularly throughout Europe (once a month)
• Very numerate with good detail focus.
• Portuguese language skills
• Experience of working with FCA regulated industry, ideally insurance.
If this sounds like you then get in touch to discuss the role and we can tell you more.
The role is based in Wales, just off the M4 between Cardiff and Newport. There is plenty of parking and local bus stops and cycle routes. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the role will be temporarily remote, however you will be expected to be in the office at least twice a week later on.
We read and acknowledge every CV. If you haven’t heard from us, then it means we haven’t seen or processed your CV. If you decide you want to be submitted for the role, we will prepare a summary for you and guide you through the rest of the process. We will only send your details to the company with your permission if you have a reasonable chance of getting the role and want to be put forward. We won’t waste your time.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this permanent role and could store your details. We may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for, but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.