We are looking for a German speaking credit controller to support the European finance department of a dynamic, global company. In this newly created role, you will be working as part of a growing credit control and accounts receivable team, being responsible for managing credit with the German sales ledgers.
This role is Initially mostly remote, due to Covid restrictions but will be based in a rural office between Cirencester and Swindon.
- Set up new clients, monitor and manage credit limits
- Identify and follow up overdue invoices
- Reconcile the bank statements
- Monitor and control credit limit
- Analyse credit worthiness
- Identify and prioritise debts and collect money
You need to be:
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Very fluent in German (written and spoken)
- Experience of working with German business customers.
- Experienced in credit control and collecting money
Ideally, you also have:
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in analysing credit risks and limits
- Experience of working with businesses across Europe
The company is centralising financial operations in the UK from office in Germany and therefore expanding its international finance in the UK. They have a range of customers from distributors to telecoms companies to large and small companies. They are growing and looking for someone who will be able to join them for the long term to grow and develop with them.
Based in a rural location outside Swindon. A car is essential. this role is commutable from Cirencester, Swindon Gloucester, Malmesbury, Royal Wootton basset, A419, A417 and beyond. Get in touch for more details.
About Corinium Language Associates
We read and acknowledge every CV. If you haven’t heard from us then it means we haven’t seen or processed your CV.
If you decide you want to be submitted for the role, we will prepare a summary for you and guide you through the rest of the process.
We will only send your details to the company with your permission if you have a reasonable chance of getting the role and want to be put forward. We won’t waste your time.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this permanent role and could store your details. We may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for, but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.