Our global client is looking for a fluent German speaking Team Manager to join their growing call centre team, providing experienced line management and leadership. You will recruit, support, train, and develop the German-speaking customer service team that handles incoming requests from customers in Germany.
This is an expanding, well-established and professional company in the financial services sector, looking for an experienced manager to support newly promoted team leaders and enable them and their teams to develop.
You will be responsible for:
- Hiring new people
- Productivity and performance management of the customer service agents
- Ensuring that SLA targets are met Providing guidance for team leaders
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Proven line management experience in a call centre environment
- Proven experience in performance and absence management
- Proven experience dealing with both routine and complex disciplinary issues and liaising with HR
- Native level German language skills
- Fluent English language skills
This role would be working 40 hours per week, between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Saturday, based in their office in Milton Keynes.
For a confidential chat and more information send us your CV in Word format (.doc or .docx). We can then send you the full job description and call you to talk about the role, your experience and what you are looking for.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this permanent role and could store your details. We may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for, but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.