Sprechen Sie fliessend Deutsch? Are you confident on the phone and enjoy helping customers? If this sounds like you and you find yourself in search of a new career you could support customers of Deutsche Bank in Germany on the phone. Excellent training is provided.
Remote interview process in place.
- answer existing German-speaking bank customers’ enquiries about card payments on the phone
- be responsible for processing payment queries
- liaise with bank cardholders and branches about ongoing cases
- You need:
- fluent (to near native level) verbal and written German language skills
- good English skills
- professional telephone manner
- good attention to detail
- You get:
- Salary: £23,500 per annum
- 29 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays) rising to 33 days with length of service
- Possibility of 'purchasing’ a maximum of 5 extra days per year
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Various benefits
Please talk to our German speaking recruiter for more information!
The company is a financial services provider and is located in a very pleasant location overlooking lakes and woods on the southern edge of Milton Keynes. It is very close to the A5 with good access to the M1 with ample on-site secure parking.
This role is easily commutable from Luton, Bedford, Aylesbury, Buckingham. Northampton with plenty of parking
To apply, send us your CV in Word format (.doc or .docx). We will then send you the full job description and call you to go through your CV and application.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this role and could store your details. We may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for, but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.