Are you a fluent German speaker looking for a new challenge within a multinational company? We have an opportunity to join an ethical employer with excellent green credentials who invest in personal development training for their employees with the real chance of steady career progression.
This market-leading multinational company is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join them at their European HQ in North Oxford. As part of a small, friendly team supporting well known business customers, you would be the main point of contact for the German market, handling inbound product, customer training and account enquiries as well as taking orders in both English and English via email and telephone.
If you are fluent in both spoken and written German and English, proactive, with excellent attention to detail and experience of using of MS Office, this could be a great opportunity to join a fantastic employer.
Working with a multilingual team in an open plan office (not a call centre) You will provide professional support to business customers by:
- Answering inbound queries about the products and advising on tailored products
- Providing information about the training on the products
- Assisting with the order process by taking payment details, checking stock levels and guidance on using the product. providing customer support
- Troubleshooting of accounts and some technical queries
- Updating the CRM system to maintain accurate records of all clients on the company CRM database
- Coordinating with other departments, such as Finance, to resolve the issues in German.
This role will involve working 37.5 hours per week. The company offers a competitive salary, benefits package including 25 days annual holiday, pension, life assurance and free individual private healthcare or dental cover.
The company is based in North Oxford just off the A40 and A34 and easily commutable from Abingdon, Kidlington, Bicester and Burford and surrounding areas. Ample free parking is provided on site.
If you are a confident, friendly and professional person with customer service experience and an ability to work within a small team then please send your CV in word format (.doc or .docx) for more information and a full job description.
This is a permanent role and Corinium Language Associates is acting as an Employment Agency for this role. Corinium Language Associates could store your details and may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for, but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.