German Speakers required to join a Milton Keynes based company supporting customers of a well-known German bank. No previous experience of the financial sector is needed as excellent induction and in-depth training are provided for people who are professional on the phone in German.
You would be part of a German-speaking team in a well organised, friendly company. They will consider people who are willing to relocate, if you’re be able to get to an interview.
- Salary: £23,500 per annum (40 hours per week)
- 29 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays) rising to 33 days with length of service
- Possibility to 'purchase’ a maximum of 5 extra days per year
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Discounted cinema tickets, restaurant voucher and more…
The office is in a very pleasant location overlooking lakes and woods on the southern edge of Milton Keynes. It is very close to the A5 with good access to the M1 with ample on-site secure parking.
This role is easily commutable from Luton, Bedford, Aylesbury, Buckingham. Northampton with plenty of parking.
This is an exciting opportunity which will give you excellent financial and customer service experience as well as the chance to learn new skills.
The company provides services in the customer service, complaints, correspondence, fraud, disputes, chargebacks, collections and debt management service lines, for both consumer and commercial customers, on behalf of some of the world’s largest banks and building societies.
- Answer existing German-speaking bank customers’ enquiries about card payments
- Be responsible for processing payment queries
- Liaise with bank cardholders and branches about ongoing cases
- Fluent (to native level) verbal and written German language skills
- Good level of English
- Professional telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Previous office-based customer service or call centre experience is desirable but not necessary.
Please speak to our German speaking recruiter.
To apply, send us your CV in Word format (.doc or .docx). We will then send you the full job description and call you to go through your CV and application.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this role and could store your details. We may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for, but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.