We are looking for a fluent French or Geman speaker to provide order management and logistics support to business customers across Europe (and MEA) purchasing chemicals products. You would be part of a multicultural team in a big company, building ongoing relationships with existing business customers.
This is not a sales or cold-calling role.
You would be working as part of the customer service order support team, working with existing customers and you would be responsible for the whole order process from order to cash collection.
Your duties would include:
· providing quotations to existing customers
· logging orders in SAP
· updating CRM databases
· proactively following up orders with customers
· arranging logistics
· handling customer queries and complaints
· supporting the finance and sales team when required
· working to Standard Operating procedures and ISO standards
· proactively building relationships with customers as well as with colleagues across different business functions within the company.
· be very professional and organised and able to work to set procedures
· be able to speak and write German and or French to a high level
· be able to speak and write English to a high level
· have experience of working in the UK in an office based role
· have experience of dealing with customers on the phone or by email
· have experience of taking and managing orders
Helpful experience would include:
· working with business customers
· working in a regulated environment or to set standards e.g. ISO9001
· working with Databases such as SAP or Oracle
You would ideally have your own transport as the location is not easily accessible by public transport.
Please note that candidates that are not based in the UK cannot be considered.
The company is based near Didcot in Oxfordshire and produces specialist chemical products. They are a large multinational company with manufacturing and distribution sites around the world. They offer a structured working environment and benefits of a big company as well as excellent training and personal development opportunities.
This is a full-time job (37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday). Initially you would be working for Corinium Language Associates Ltd as an agency worker. Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment business for this role. This role is expected to last at least six months (the training will take months) with the potential to be made permanent. For more information and a job description please apply or get in touch.
Corinium Language Associates could store you details and may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.