We are recruiting for a French speaker to work as a Credit Control Assistant supporting financial administration within the credit control department of a dynamic, global IT company near Cirencester. This is an opportunity to grow and develop within a multicultural team, developing and consolidating your finance experience. You will be working with English- and French-speaking clients and subsidiaries so experience of working with French businesses is very helpful
You will be supporting senior credit controllers and the collections manager with collection and administrative support in English and French. You will have a range of tasks including:
- following up and chasing remittance advice
- reconciling bank payments and updating ledgers
- identify invoices that have not been sent to customers and following them up
- ensuring customers records are up to date
- setting up new customer records collecting information and updating systems
- process and generate invoices, credit notes, statements
- assist in month end processes
- processing invoices through various invoicing portal
- general administration and housekeeping
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic person with:
- fluency in French, spoken and written
- experience of working with French businesses
- fluency in English, spoken and written
- experience within an administration in a finance role, is very helpful.
- you must be a confident administrator with accuracy and attention to detail
- good numeracy and MS Excel skills are important
Based in a village not far from Cirencester and Cricklade, it is easily commutable from Swindon, Cricklade, Royal Wootton Bassett, Fairford, Stroud, Tetbury and Malmesbury. A car is essential as the office is not accessible on regular public transport
To apply, send us your CV in Word format (.doc or .docx). We will then send you the full job description and call you to go through your CV and application.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this role and could store your details. We may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for, but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.