We are looking for a French speaker with financial administration experience to join an international manufacturing company as an Accounts Payable specialist. As part of the shared finance team based in Swindon, you would be working in a multilingual environment, arranging and monitoring payments for suppliers and sister companies and updating the ledgers for France. There is excellent training and you must be able to learn the processes and manage your time.
Liaising with external suppliers as well as with other internal business units such as factories in France. You will be checking, logging and managing the payments of the French suppliers on a monthly cycle.
This will involve
- Check and process incoming invoices, following up with suppliers where necessary.
- Ensure payments are made correctly and on time.
- Maintain the ledgers and sub-ledgers.
- Set up and maintain supplier accounts within Oracle.
- Prepare month end accruals and reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly reporting spreadsheets.
- The ability to speak and write both French and English to a very high standard.
- Proven experience in a finance department.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, ideally including pivot tables and VLOOKUP.
- You must be able to work in Swindon.
Ideally you will have
- Experience of working in France or with French businesses.
- Experience of Oracle and/or finance-related qualifications.
Company and Location
The company offers excellent opportunities for development and progression within a friendly international team.
They are based near the Greenbridge Retail Park which is easily accessible by both public and own transport. Their location is about 10 minutes’ drive from the M4 and A419 and provides lots of free parking.
To apply, send us your CV in Word format (.doc or .docx). We will then send you the full job description and call you to go through your CV and application.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this permanent role and could store your details. We may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for, but your details will never be shared without your express permission and will never be used for anything other than recruitment.