For more than 30 years, Corinium Language Associates has been a trusted partner to companies requiring multilingual recruitment. We specialise in roles involving languages across a wide range of business sectors and industries.
Whether you are looking to fill a single vacancy or recruit an entire multilingual or bilingual team, our professional recruitment service is tailored to your requirements.
Why partner with us?
- Our aim is to provide you with a screened selection of suitably qualified and experienced multilingual speakers, saving you time and money
- We have the specialist knowledge needed to place foreign language-speaking candidates in a job market with a shortage of multilingual candidates
- We pride ourselves on having long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates. By providing a positive candidate experience we have been able to build an extensive database of multilingual candidates across the UK, including French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Scandinavian and Japanese speakers
- We work on a success-fee basis; no fee is incurred until a candidate starts a job with you. We also offer structured rebate, should a candidate leave in the first 12 weeks of employment
- We cover permanent and contract roles or temporary roles (which will be on our payroll).
How will we support you?
We have an extensive database of multilingual speakers. Often the right candidate is not actively looking but would be open to the right opportunity.
We are constantly seeking new talent, proactively reaching out to suitable potential candidates.
Every candidate submitted to you will have undergone a telephone or realtime video interview with one of our multilingual recruitment consultants to ascertain their suitability and interest in your vacancy.
We will submit the CV of suitable candidates to you along with a short summary of their experience and why we believe they are right for the role. We won’t waste your time with unsuitable candidates.
If there is any uncertainty over a candidate's level of language competence, we can arrange, free of charge, an assessment of their non-native language level in terms of their speaking, understanding and writing. Our assessments are conducted by our own qualified, experienced assessors. We assess candidates’ level using the standards of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Understanding Your Vacancy and Feedback
In order to find candidates who are a successful fit, it is essential that we have a full understanding of the role, together with a detailed job description. Knowledge of your company background and culture are equally important. We will therefore discuss your requirements to see where and with whom the successful candidate will work. This allows us to select candidates with a suitable combination of commercial and language skills, experience, qualifications and personality.
We value communication with you and will keep you informed throughout the recruitment process. We welcome your feedback on our candidates, as this will give us better insight into your ideal candidate profile.
As a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) we observe the highest principles of ethics, equity, integrity, professional conduct and fair practice in dealing with both clients and candidates.