Corinium Language Associates have been providing English lessons (EFL/ESOL) since the 1980s. Whether you wish to focus on general or business English, our bespoke courses will be designed around your language goals, business schedule and preferred learning style. English training can take place at your company premises or any other suitable location, on an individual or group basis.
We can also prepare you for a qualification such as IELTS or the Cambridge English qualifications.
For a manager wishing to invest in staff, English lessons can cover crucial communications for employee safety, such as instructions and signage around the work place. They can also facilitate staff access to training courses and thus career progression, and improve general confidence and integration into a team.
Sometimes fluent English speakers require written English support in order to be able to prepare for the demands of a supervisory or managerial role. Conversely, others may have excellent writing and reading skills but struggle with conference calls, presenting or speaking to clients.
Why learn with us?
- Our tutors are all qualified, experienced native English speakers. Most of our business English tutors have had experience working in a commercial environment
- Each course is bespoke – you can focus on pronunciation or listening skills, or maybe presentation skills, writing style or specific technical vocabulary
- Scheduling can be flexible to meet your changing business schedule
- You will have a dedicated account manager to work with you throughout the process to provide ongoing administrative support and guidance.
Prior to your English course, we will carry out a detailed assessment of your objectives, current level and requirements. Based on this, we will design a bespoke language course to help you achieve your desired level of competence.
High-Quality Language Service
To ensure you receive the right solution for your needs, we will provide you with the following:
- Pre-course Learning Needs Analysis: an initial discussion to determine your language learning requirements, timescale and training delivery
- Tutor Selection: appointment of a carefully selected tutor to meet your particular learning objectives, needs, learning style and availability
- Language Assessment: an analysis of your existing language skills assessed against globally recognised standards (we use the Common European Framework of Reference to Languages [CEFR] to measure language skills)
- Progress reporting: we will monitor and review your progress regularly throughout your training
- End of Course Report and Internal Accreditation: we can provide an end of course report detailing your progress with recommendations for further learning, and certification confirming the CEFR level you have achieved, if required.