If you are looking for work using your language skills, we can help you find the job that is right for you. All our vacancies require fluency in a second language, whether that is to native or bilingual level, or business proficiency.
Our recruitment team speak several languages, so you should be prepared to have your language skills tested as part of the recruitment process.
We treat our candidates as we would like to be treated and aim for a positive candidate experience by seeing the person behind the CV. We realise that little things make a difference, like acknowledging an application, screening every CV and providing feedback on your application.
We pride ourselves on a consultative approach; we will not push you into a role you do not feel is right. We will guide and advise you and are always available to answer questions and calm nerves.
- read every CV submitted to us - no application will get lost in the void. We do not use automated screening
- always ask for your express permission before submitting your CV to a potential employer
- always discuss a vacancy with you so that you are fully aware of the job details and can decide whether you wish to apply
- prepare you for interviews and support you throughout the process
- always keep you updated throughout the process and provide feedback after interviews
- never sell the information held on our database to third parties. Click here for more details on our GDPR policy.
With your permission we will keep your details on our database of multilingual candidates so that we can notify you of new language vacancies as they arise.
We are a full member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are committed to operating according to the highest ethical standards.
We recruit for vacancies throughout the UK, and occasionally also abroad. If you are mobile or can relocate, you can increase your chances of finding the right job for you.
To view the roles we are currently recruiting for, visit our Vacancies List. If you do not see the right job for you, Submit Your CV so that we can notify you as new vacancies arise.